Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ 6 Protein Digest, equimolar, LC-MS grade
Calibrate and maintain quality control for mass spectrometry (MS) analysis of proteomic samples using the Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ 6 Protein Digest Standard, Equimolar, LC-MS Grade, a highly validated equimolar protein digest mixture.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 88342
The Thermo Scientific Pierce 6 Protein Digest Standard, Equimolar, LC-MS Grade, is a highly validated equimolar protein digest mixture for use as a quality control sample for mass spectrometry (MS) analysis of proteomic samples.
- Positive control sample - optimized and validated as a quality control standard for mass spectrometry applications
- Excellent sequence coverage - on average, greater than 70% sequence coverage of the 6-protein mixture
- Validated peptide quality - digestion procedure optimized for minimal missed cleavages and over-alkylation
- Rigorously tested - high-quality, consistent, 6-protein digest guaranteed and documented via lot-specific certificates of analysis
- Stable - provided in a stable lyophilized format
|Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.