Thermo Scientific™ Gene Frame, 25 μL (1.0 x 1.0 cm)
Gene Frames for in-situ feature a dual strength adhesive system which facilitates the easy removal of the frames after use.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB0576
Thermo Scientific Gene Frames have adhesives on either side of the frame which are of differing strengths; the side which adheres to the glass has an easy release adhesive whereas the reverse, which sticks to the coverslip, forms a stronger bond. This means that when the coverslip is removed, due to the disparity in the strengths of the different adhesives, the frame is removed simultaneously with no sticky residue being left behind on the slide.
• Gas tight sealing prevents reagent loss due to evaporation
• Can withstand temperatures of 97°C
• Designed for use with standard microscope slides
• Frame and coverslip can be removed simultaneously leaving no residue
• Can be autoclaved or sterilized by UV irradiation
• All Gene Frame packs are supplied with 100 coverslips
• Rigid coverslips for ease of handling and uniform hybridizations
• Thickness of Gene Frames: 0.25 mm
• In-situ PCR
Certified free from DNase, RNase and human genomic DNA.
|Microarray Slide Frame
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok