Thermo Scientific™ 96-Well Microtiter Microplates
Allow miniaturization of assays and other applications including high-volume DNA library manipulation and solid-phase binding
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 230511
- For high-throughput screening and research
- Clear plates for colorimetric applications
- Standard footprint, 128 × 86mm
- Available as both polystyrene square wells and vinyl square wells
- Vinyl Microtiter Microplates are used for complement fixation, agglutination, and blood typing
- Styrene Microtiter Microplates are used for complement fixation, agglutination, microbiology testing, and blood typing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Polystyrene microplates are available as 50 units/package. Vinyl microplates are available as 25 or 100 units/package, depending on product.
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok