Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
United Scientific Supplies Thermal Conductivity Bars
Thermal Conductivity Bars quickly show heat transfer rates.
Supplier: United Scientific Supplies CBR001
Prop 65 Warning
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- This simple and ingenious device quickly and graphically shows students how different metals conduct heat at different rates.
- It consists of four identically sized bars of common metals - steel, brass, aluminum, and copper - mounted parallel to one another in a plastic support.
- Attached to each bar is a liquid crystal thermometer.
- When the ends of the bars are immersed in hot water, the thermometers quickly show the progress of heat along each bar.
- Students can measure the time for the tops of the bars to reach the top display temperature (42°C) and discover how well each metal conducts heat.
- Height: 20 cm, Width: 5.5 cm, Weight: 145 g.
- Bar dimensions (each bar): Length: 13.5 cm, Width: 0.9 cm, Thickness: 0.5 cm.
- Display temperature range: 35°C - 42°C x 1°C.
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok