Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
The Heart of America Plus
Twice life-size model shows the intricacies of a coronary bypass.
Supplier: Denoyer Geppert Company 013900
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Same heart as the basic Heart of America model, but with the addition of bypass grafts of flexible tubing.
- Detachable bypass vessels demonstrate single, double, and triple coronary bypasses, or normal heart without bypasses
- Bypass vessels do not interfere with functioning of hinged access portals
- Permits investigation of the heart chambers and valves with bypass grafts intact
- Forty-five features, identified in the accompanying instructor's manual, are number-keyed on the model Positioned on a hardwood, rotatable pedestal support
- Dimensions: 7 × 7 × 15 in. (18 × 18 × 38cm)
|Twice life-size model shows the intricacies of a coronary bypass|
|45 features, identified in the accompanying instructor's manual, are number-keyed on the model positioned on a Hardwood|
|Model, Heart of America Plus|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok