Texas Instruments™ TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Handheld
A virtual and real-world way to explore science.
Supplier: Texas Instruments Inc TINSPCXCAS
The perfect solution for the classroom, lab and field. Explore dynamic simulations and collect data with Vernier™ sensors.
- Explore hundreds of free TI-Nspire biology, chemistry, physics and earth science lessons and simulations from middle to high school grades at www.sciencenspired.com
- Instantly turn TI-Nspire CX handheld into a data collection device by attaching Vernier EasyLink™ USB interface and sensor
- For advanced data collection, use TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (sold separately); supports simultaneous use of up to five Vernier sensors
- Use digital images or your own photos to connect science concepts with real-world scenarios
- Touchpad navigation works more like laptop computer
- CAS (Computer Algebra System) allows for symbolic and numeric calculations such as scientific unit cancellation or combination
- Approved for standardized tests — SAT™, PSAT/NMSQT™ and AP exams
- Screen size: 320 × 240 pixels (3.2 in. [8.1cm] diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 dpi; 16-bit color
- Memory: 100MB storage memory/64MB operating memory
Powered by the TI-Nspire rechargeable battery (included) that lasts up to two weeks of normal use on a single charge. No alkaline batteries needed. Bundle and pack also available (S02282ND and S02283ND).
|320 x 240|
|Middle to High School|
|Rechargeable battery, wall adapter, USB unit-to-unit cable, USB unit-to-computer cable|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok