Texas Instruments™ TI-36X Pro Solar Calculator
Ideal for high school through college courses including Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus and Biology, as well as curricula in which graphing technology is not permitted.
Supplier: Texas Instruments Inc TI36XPRO
MultiView™ display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen while MathPrint™ shows math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions as they appear in textbooks.
- Input data, scroll through entries and make edits like using a graphing calculator
- Convert fractions, decimals and terms including Pi into alternate representations
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes
- Store real numbers and expressions that result in real numbers as one of seven available memory variables
- Enter data in up to three lists — any list formulas entered can accept calculator functions
- Choose from three solvers: numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations
- Display a defined function in a tabular form
- Determine the numeric derivative and integral for real functions
- Perform vectors and matrices using a vector and matrix entry window
- Choose from nine physical constants that can be pasted into various windows and an easy-to-use menu that includes 18 metric/English conversions
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance to lengthen battery life
|Color-coded, hard plastic keys|
|Computer science and engineering courses and topics in which graphing technology|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok