MP Biomedicals™ Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide Pentahydrate, ≥98%
Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide Pentahydrate is an ion pairing agent that is commonly used in analytical chemistry.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 0215211490
- Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide Pentahydrate is used in gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS), capillary isotachophoresis and capillary zone electrophoresis, and liquid chromatography.
- TM is also utilized in the synthesis of organic and inorganic compounds such as vinyl halides and tetramethylammonium dithiocarboxylates.
- It is also used in the preparation of iron oxide nanoparticles for application as magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents.
- It is an ion pairing agent that is commonly used in analytical chemistry.
- It is also used as a developer or etchant in semiconductor and photoelectric industries.
|Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide Pentahydrate
|Store at 4°C.
|tetramethylazanium pentahydrate hydroxide
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use. For more information, please contact our customer service department.