Tempshield™ Cryo-Gloves™ Pink Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves
Catalog Number 19230283
State-of-the art materials and multi-layered construction provides cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F).
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F)
- State-of-the art materials and multi-layered construction allow for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity
- High performance, thermal lining wicks moisture away from hands to maintain comfort over extended periods of wear
- Ideal for applications where function is important and safety is critical
- Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids
|EN 420, EN 511
|For Use With (Application)
|Dry Ice Handling, Low/Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers, and Closed Cryogenic Systems
|Temperature (English) Min
|Temperature (Metric) Min.
|11 to 13 in.
|28 to 33 cm
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok