Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Electrothermal MQ Series Micro-Kjeldahl Extraction Equipment
Designed for Kjeldahl extraction on micro scale
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Rugged, easy to clean stainless steel construction
- Back-mounted brackets hold flask support rods (supplied with each unit)
- Six positions which can accommodate flasks of between 18mL to 50mL capacity
- Dedicated controllers for each recess are housed in a “cool zone”
- Grounded stainless steel earth screen covering heating element
- Units are double fused for added safety
- With On/Off switch, “Mains to Heater” amber neon indicator and “Mains On” clear neon indicator
- Temperature range: 550°C to 800°C maximum
|18 to 50 mL|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok