Motic™ Swift Line Corded Elementary Compound Microscope
As the microscope that sets the standard for high school instruction, the M127-CLED is part of a series of compound microscopes that include all of the most commonly specified features, like rugged metal construction and locked-on parts. Recommended for instruction through grade 12.
Supplier: Motic™ M127CLED
Superior DIN optical system and precision mechanical components ensure parfocalled and parcentered optical alignment for sharp, unsurpassed viewing.
- Gray enamel finish
- Eyepiece with revolving pointer accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy repositioning of eyepiece and allows sharing between students
- Objectives are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, and color coded
- 3-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment, with positive click stops
- Corded LED illumination equal to a 20 W tungsten bulb with variable on/off light control
- Rack and pinion coarse focus with tension adjustment, slip clutch, separate fine focus
- Stage moves up or down while eyepiece and body remain fixed
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system, tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large, 110 mm x 210 mm stage with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips is drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage
- Built in 0.65 condenser lens
|4X, 10X, 40X|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok