Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Escherichia coli O157:H7 PCR Assay
Simply and accurately detect E. coli O157:H7 on beef meats, fruits and vegetables including large test portion sizes with the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ E. coli O157:H7 PCR Assay.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ A56844
Detect E. coli O157:H7 rapidly with the highly specific, real-time Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ E. coli O157:H7 PCR Assay.
The assay has been validated on beef meats, fruits and vegetables including large test portion sizes following the AOAC-RI and the AFNOR (ISO 16140-2) technical rules.
The new SureTect assay format incorporates color coded plastics with orientation markings and breakable strip format, colored reagents and pierceable seals to enable an optimized workflow for maximum laboratory efficiency and productivity.
The SureTect System is an optimized solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
- Easy-to-use with single enrichment step and pre-dispensed reagents.
- Target specific-colored assay plastics
- Clearly oriented lysis and assay trays
- Color indicator in lysis reagent reducing possibility for human error
Fast and Flexible
- Optimized workflow delivers on-screen results in as little as 10-22 hours
- Maximum flexibility for operational efficiency
- Run all assays simultaneously in the same run
- Test up to 96 samples in each run
- Choice of pierceable seals or caps
- Detect multiple targets in the same run with universal PCR protocols across the range.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software delivers reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
- Actionable data supports fast decisions in a complex product supply chain.
- IPC in every assay for complete confidence in results
The Thermo Scientific SureTect E. coli O157:H7 PCR Assay Kit includes:
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
- SureTect Proteinase K
- SureTect E. coli O157:H7 PCR
- ThermoScientific 96 well pierceable seals
- SureTect PCR Caps
Enriched samples are pipetted into pre-filled lysis tubes, along with Proteinase K, before incubation, to lyse any bacterial cells present in the sample and release their DNA into the solution. The lysate is then loaded into the SureTect E. coli O157:H7 PCR tube to re-hydrate the pre-loaded PCR pellet which contains all of the necessary components and reagents for PCR, including a probe, primers and DNA template for the internal amplification control (IAC).
The PCR tubes are then sealed, loaded into Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real Time PCR instrument used with RapidFinder™ Analysis Software v2.0 (or later) or the Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Food Safety 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument used with the RapidFinder™ Express Software v2.0 or later. After completing the run, interpreted results are clearly displayed and can be reported, stored, printed or downloaded as required. The internal amplification control confirms correct assay conditions have occurred.
|E. coli O157:H7
|Food & Beverage
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok