Double-wall, air-insulated, welded steel construction offers fire resistance in a compact design.
- High-visibility Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels offer added safety during power outages or fires
- Dual vents with flame arresters at top and opposite bottom allow hazardous vapors to be piped away
- Easy-closing, self-latching doors facilitate fire protection of the cabinet
- Self latch engages critical three-point latching system for protection under fire conditions
- Fusible links hold self-closing doors wide open, flush with front of cabinet for easy access and resupply; automatically release and slam doors shut at 74°C (165°F)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides optimum storage space and obstruction-free access to contents
- SpillSlope™ safety shelves direct incidental spills to the back and bottom of leakproof sump
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure solid positioning and alignment for tight door closure
- Exterior side panel has built-in grounding connector for easy grounding
- Finished inside and out with durable lead-free powder paint
- 2 in. (5cm) leakproof sump controls spills
- With manual or self-closing door
Capacity: 22 gal. (83L). Dimensions: 18L × 23.25W × 65 in.H (46 × 59 × 165cm).
Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements. Self-closing model complies with Uniform Fire Code.
Warranty and Services
|Slimline storage cabinet|
|U-Loc™ handle with cylinder lock and key set, 3 Galvanized Steel shelves and 2 in. leakproof sump, dual vents, adjustable leveling feet, a grounding connector and large trilingual warning label|
|14.56 x 20 x 60.5 in. (37 x 50.8 x 153.7 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok