MP Biomedicals™ SuperFastPrep-2™ Portable Bead Beating Grinder and Lysis System, 2 x 2 mL, Battery Operated
SuperFastPrep-2™ Portable Bead Beating Grinder and Lysis System is used for Sample Preparation, lysis, homogenization and grinding of virtually any type of biological sample. It is handheld and compatible with most 2 mL tubes containing lysis matrix.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 116012500
- Product Overview: The SuperFastPrep2 is a compact, cordless, hand-held sample disruption instrument designed to quickly and efficiently homogenize, grind, or lyse biological and environmental samples. It can be used at remote locations and in most weather conditions for the immediate collection, processing, and preservation of samples.
- SuperFastPrep-2 uses a unique mechanism mounted on a rotary tool designed to operate at 600 to 4,800 cycles per minute with a fully charged battery. The self-contained device holds two standard 2 mL screw cap Lysing Matrix tubes optimized for a wide selection of sample types. Included with the unit is a rotary handle, two lithium ion rechargeable batteries, charging station, voltage converter, and protective carrying case.
- Applications: Used to homogenize, grind or lyse any samples, the SuperFastPrep-2 portable homogenizer thoroughly and quickly lyses any tissue and cell type, allowing easy and reproducible isolation of stable RNA, active proteins and full-length genomic DNA.
- Sample Volume: Up to 200 mg in 1 mL buffer
- Capacity: 2 x 2 mL Tube
- 90/240 V for lab version, cordless operation for field version.
Store at Room Temperature (15–30°C).
|It can be used to lyse microbes in soil, sediment, sludge, and fecal samples and can effectively process tough-to-lyse fungal, algal, plant, and animal tissues. It can be used at any remote location and in most weather conditions when immediate sample collection, processing, and preservation are required by the researcher.|
|80 to 100 dB|
|Up to 200 mg in 1 mL buffer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.