MilliporeSigma™ Super-Q™ Plus High-Volume Water Purification System
With a Millipore Super-Q™ Plus High-Volume Water Purification System, you can easily produce up to 12L/min. of Type I ultrapure water
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ ZFSQ115P4
Requires : Required filter cartridges each sold separately
- Ion-Ex™ cartridge removes inorganics (CPMB 022 02)
- Organex-Q™ cartridge removes trace organic contaminants (CPEX 02201)
- For applications requiring particulate prefiltration and/or ultralow bacteria levels, contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative
High-flow water systems provide final polish to water which has been pretreated by reverse osmosis, deionization or distillation. Eliminates need for water storage systems. Consistenlty produce ultrapure quality water that exceeds Type I ASTM™/CAP/CLSi specifications.
- Water in bowls is automatically recirculated hourly to maintain water quality between uses
- Gauge indicates pressure of incoming feedwater Display shows resistivity measurement Modular design allows customization for specific applications Also available with 1/3hp pump motor to move gravity-fed feedwater at a controlled flowrate and equalize flowrate in pressurized loops
- Produce water ideal for preparing tissue culture media and reagents, and as rinse water for electronics.
Systems shown here are 4-bowl systems; 3-bowl system without pump (ZFSQ 115 03) is available through your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|10 to 12|
|8.75 x 45.25 x 31.5 in. (22 x 94.5 x 80 cm)|
|Super-Q Plus (4-bowl)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok