Motic™ Swift Line Student M2652CT-3 Trinocular Microscope
Trinocular, c-mount camera ready, educational microscope. This microscope features a Siedentopf trinocular head, low-drive mechanical stage, spring specimen holder, easy to use coaxial focusing system, 0.5X C-mount and 1.25 condenser. M2652CT-3 is also rechargeable, with cool and efficient dimmable LED illumination.
Supplier: Motic™ Swift Line M2652CT3
- (2) WF10x/18 mm eyepieces
- Siedentopf trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces (55 to 75 mm IPD)
- 50/50 Light Split
- 0.5X C-mount (Included)
- DIN standard 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR achromatic objectives
- Four-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives
- 100xR (1.25 N.A.) objective available (sold separately)
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- 8 hour recharge allows for up to 40 hours of use
- 110 to 220 V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Fine focus knob is graduated
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 120 x 120 mm low-drive mechanical stage
- Spring loaded specimen holder
- Built-in 1.255 N.A. condenser with iris diaphragm
- Upper limit adjustable rack stop
|4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR|
|Life Science, Biology|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok