Motic™ Swift Line Student Binocular Microscope
The M2652CB-3 is an advance binocular educational microscope. This microscope features a Siedentopf binocular head, low-drive mechanical stage, spring specimen holder, easy to use coaxial focusing system, and 1.25 condenser.
Supplier: Motic™ Swift Line M2652CB3
The M2652CB-3 is an advance binocular educational microscope. This microscope features a Siedentopf binocular head, low-drive mechanical stage, spring specimen holder, easy to use coaxial focusing system, and 1.25 condenser. M2652CB-3 is also rechargeable, with cool and efficient dimmable LED illumination.
- (2) WF10x /18 mm eyepieces.
- Siedentopf binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces. 55 to 75 mm IPD.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromatic objectives.
- Four-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- 100xR (1.25 N.A.) objective available (sold separately)
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- 8 hour recharge allows for up to 40 hrs of use.
- 110 V to 220 V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Fine focus knob is graduated.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 120 mm x 120 mm low-drive mechanical stage.
- Spring loaded specimen holder.
- Built-in 1.255 N.A. condenser with iris diaphragm
- Upper limit adjustable rack stop
|Binocular Compound Microscope|
|4X, 10X, 40XR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok