Clean Collect™ Blood Culture Kits
Blood culture diversion system prevents contamination in peripheral blood cultures
Supplier: LSL Healthcare Inc CC225B
Reducing blood culture contamination rates prevents unnecessary treatment of patients. Clean Collect kits can help to increase quality and save considerable resources.
- Prevents blood culture contamination using proprietary diversion method
- Average contamination rate of 0.5% compared to 3% national average
- Diversion method reduces contamination rates by an average of 74%
- Standardized kits promote consistency for long term improvement
- Reduces hospital costs considerably
- Ambient temperature (0-40°C) dry storage; 10 month shelf life
|Ambient temperature (0-40°C) dry storage|
|Diversion tube, blood culture bottle adaptor, Prevantics™ Swabstick antiseptic, sterile gloves, tourniquet, alcohol pads, bandage, instruction card, tracking decals|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok