MilliporeSigma™ Stericup™ Quick Release-GV Sterile Vacuum Bottle Top Filtration Systems
Stericup™ Quick Release Receiver Flasks include a click-seal confidence cap that enables a secure grip for your Bottle Top Filter in wet and dry conditions.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ S2GVU01RE
The Stericup™ vacuum filtration system is the most efficient single-use, disposable process for sterile media preparation. It combines a Steritop™ filter unit with a receiver flask for processing and storing volumes from 150 mL to 1000 mL in a single, ready-to-use format.
Its no-tip, easy-grip flask design and balanced profile improve stability during filtration in tight laminar flow hoods, and the convenient labeling and packaging make it easy to open and track each device.
The bottom of the receiver flask is slightly recessed, so you can conveniently stack capped flasks after filtration, maximizing precious refrigeration space. You can also use Steritop™ bottle-top devices with your own sterile capture flask or bottle.
Features & Benefits
- Durapore™ low binding (PVDF) membrane for ultra-low protein binding for minimum absorption and protein loss.
- Snug tight packaging, easy tear-open pouch, and convenient label designs make storing, opening and tracking your devices easy and efficient.
- Stable base and easy grip design of the Stericup™ device enable any user to comfortably perform all stages of the workflow in a laminar flow hood.
- Recessed bottom of Stericup™ receiver flasks allows flasks to be stacked easily in refrigerated spaces.
- Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions (150 mL to 1 L)
- Sterile Filtration of Culture Media and Buffers with High-Value Protein or Small Molecule Component.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok