Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
OHAUS™ Starter Series Electrodes: Micro pH Electrodes
Use in combination with Starter bench and portable meters. OHAUS Starter Series Electrodes: Micro pH Electrodes can be used for testing samples in a tube, where diameter of the electrode should be smaller than the tube.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 30087566/EMD
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Designed to produce exact results time and time again
- Sturdy and durable
- Constructed from glass shafts and built to withstand daily use
- Includes a temperature sensor, which powers automatic temperature compensation and ensures accurate measurements
- Fits in electrode holders on bench meters and electrode clips on all portable meters
- Reference Electrolyte: 3M KCl Solution
- Parameters Measured: pH
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00
- Temperature Range: 0° to 100°C
- Connection: BNC, Cinch
- Cable Length: 1m
- Shaft dia. x L (upper part): 12 x 50mm
- Zero Potential: 0±20mV
- Slope: ≥97%
- Impedance: ≤100MOhm
- Reference Diaphragm: Sleeve or ground glass
Ideal for use in lab or in the field.
|0°C to 100°C|
|12 mm (upper part), 5 mm (lower part)|
|0.00 to 14.00|
|50 mm (upper part), 80 mm (lower part)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok