Invitrogen™ eBioscience™ StainTray™
May be used as a humidified, light-protected chamber for staining slides for immunohistochemistry or immunocytochemistry. The StainTray™ has a black base made of tough ABS plastic withstanding a wide range of chemicals (avoid chlorinated hydrocarbons).
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 44040410
- Accepts up to 20 slides on four plastic rails covered with a polymer strip to perfectly hold slides even if the tray is held at an angle
- When humidity is needed, wells between rails will hold up to 1mL of water securely without splashing
- Middle wells will hold up to 2mL each
- Rails are raised not only to avoid water touching the slides but also to make slides more easily retrievable
- The base will also hold excess stain solution dripping from the slides
- Four rubber feet ensure greater base stability
- Units are stackable for storage and space saving purposes
- A black lid is included for work with fluorescent reagents. It is made of ABS and can toleratae a temperature range of −80°C to 80°C
|Immunocytochemistry, Immunohistochemical Staining, Immunohistochemical Staining of Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded Tissue Sections, Immunohistochemical Staining of Frozen Tissue Sections, Microscopy
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.