Stoelting™ Spinal Adaptor and Clamps
Holds mice or rats for spinal surgery
Supplier: Stoelting™ 51691
- Design inspired by the need for a versatile instrument for stabilizing the spinal column
- Accessories to be mounted on the 51600, 51900 or other brands of stereotaxic instruments, converting them for precise spinal surgery applications.
- Utilizes the manipulator and base plate of the stereotaxic instrument, enabling precision spinal preparations
- Spinal column is secured by up to four independent transverse process clamps, as well as a spinous process clamp
- Transverse process clamps are designed to minimize trauma while providing motionless support
- Engineered for one-handed control of gross and fine adjustment of the surgical preparation in the AP, ML, and DV planes.
- Transverse process clamps are available to accommodate either the rat or the mouse
|Transverse Clamps, Set of 4
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok