Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Two-Color Wash Bottles - Safety-Vented™ and Safety Labeled, Wide-MouthCatalog Number 1139156
A unique, 2-piece valve prevents pressure build-up of solvents within these Right-to-Know Safety-Labeled Wash Bottles
Volatiles are vented eliminating solvent drips. They are pre-printed with the Chemical name and formula, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment.
- Valve eliminates drips; allows dispensing of wash bottle in an upright or inverted position
- Wide mouth 53mm (2 in.) bottle for easy refilling
- Polypropylene closure with leakproof design; color-coded to aid in easy identification
- Translucent, LDPE solvent-resistant; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm; Toluene is red LDPE bottle
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Labeled with six of the most commonly used solvent names or label your own; custom labeling available
8 oz. (250mL)
|Through the Closure Dispensing
|8 oz., 250mL
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok