The production of 100% plant-based PLA contributes fewer greenhouse gases and uses less nonrenewable energy from source to resin than its petroleum-based counterparts, and the plants used are an annually renewable resource.
- Suitable for mixing samples, handling capsules, scraping containers or positioning solid samples for examination
- Green alternative to petroleum-based sampling tools helps meet sustainability goals
- Comparable in strength to polystyrene, polypropylene and other petroleum-based plastic resin sampling tools
- Disposal options include industrial composting for biodegradability, incineration, recycling and landfill
- Nonsterile FDA-grade: safe for food, drug and cosmetic contact
- Use a separate stick for each material sampled to avoid cross-contamination
|Earth-Friendly™ Sampling Stick|
|Suitable for mixing samples, handling capsules, scraping containers or positioning solid samples for examination|
|5.75 x 0.75 in. (14.6 x 1.9 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok