Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST8 Microcentrifuge Packages
Available in both ventilated and refrigerated models and with three micro rotor options, 48 x 2, 30 x 2 and 24 x 2. These centrifuges provide exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75667200
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access
- Biocontainment sealing options
- Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50 mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7 mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifugeFixed angle flexibility to spin 50 mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x gLow noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850 rpm/30,279 x g (with Sorvall ST 8R centrifuge)
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Glove and detergent friendly user interface
- Microtube rotor packages include 24, 30 or 48 place microtube rotor with centrifuge
- ST8 centrifuges compatible with 14 rotor options to provide maximum versatility
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility—go from 50 mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly
|48 x 2 mL|
|30,279 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok