Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge
Meet space, clinical and research protocal needs with the compact and innovative Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75007200
Meet clinical and research protocol needs with the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST 8 small benchtop centrifuge series—now available in both ventilated and refrigerated models. These centrifuges provide exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in less than three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified† ClickSeal™ lids offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- Centrifuge is manufactured with quality materials, providing broad chemical resistance with exceptional strength for durability and reliability.
- Quiet performance (less than 61 dBA) provides a safe, stress-free environment.
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols and password protection is available.
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab.
- Centrifuge is glove- and detergent-friendly.
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages.
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, such as UL, CE and IVD‡.
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Features expanded programming options including password protection
- Simplifies cleaning with Auto-Lock rotor exchange
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility--go from 50mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly
†Biocontainment certification by the Public Health Laboratory Service, Microbiology Services, Porton Down, UK
‡ IVD compliant regarding directive 98/79/EC, if used together with the hematocrit rotor and its accessories
|4 x 145 mL (TX-150), 6 x 50 mL (HIGHConic III)|
|3,260 x g (TX-150 rotor), 24,328 x g (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|<58 dB(A) (with TX-150 rotor); <61 dB(A) (with MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge|
|Direct Brushless Induction|
|99 hr. 59 min., continuous|
|4,500 rpm (TX-150 rotor), 16,000 rpm (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|Auto-Lock rotor exchange system, SMARTSpin imbalance detection system, certified ClickSeal biocontainment lids|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1; UL Listed / CE marked /IVD compliant / Biocontainment certified by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|12.2 x 14.6 x 18.9 in. (31 x 37 x 48 cm)|
|4 protocols via direct access key, with naming option and password protection available|
|2 (standard and soft)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
NOTE: Rotors and buckets must be purchased separately.