Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ BP 8 and 16 Blood Banking Centrifuges
Enhanced ergonomics and compact design combined with the quick set-up of traceable, reproducible runs makes this the centrifuge of choice for simplified blood processing productivity.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75007683
With an improved capacity of 16 x 500mL blood bags and user-friendly design, the NEW Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ BP 8 and 16 blood banking centrifuges make working with large volumes easier and more convenient, using the protocols you’ve already validated and is in compliance with global standards.
We also offer a range of adapters allowing the centrifugation of most common tubes and microplates, using the same rotor body and oval buckets (75003964).
- Available in two models, offering the flexibility to select higher capacity rotors or match existing workflows, with a choice of 4 Thermo Scientific™ HAEMAFlex™ rotors:
- For regular- to medium-throughput blood processing needs, select the Sorvall BP 8 centrifuge providing 6 x 550mL blood bag capacity and, utilizing the same bucket system, is upgradeable to 8 x 550 mL bags
- For high-throughput blood processing needs, choose the Sorvall BP 16 centrifuge with 12 x 500 mL capacity and is upgradeable to 16 x 500 mL blood bags with the same bucket selections
- Achieve reproducible results with the Thermo Scientific™ Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE™) function, automatically adjusting run time to account for variations in acceleration.
Built-in safety and efficiency
- Compact design and enhanced ergonomics with push-button convenience to optimize everyday centrifuge use:
- Automatic front-to-back centrifuge door opening and closing with the Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Door™ function
- Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lid™ rotor lid opening and closing with lid storage
- Immediate rotor detection and programming with Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID instant rotor identification that saves time and protects the integrity of your samples.
- Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Touch™ interface with bright, highly visible and glove-friendly display simplifies run set-up, further enhanced with access controls such as user login with password protection and Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Cross™ function to convert your existing protocols.
Warranty and Services
2 year on unit; 5 years on power-train (motor shaft and drive); 5 years on refrigeration
|12 x 500 mL and 16 x 500 mL Blood Bags|
|1025.2 lb. (465 kg)|
|-20°C to +40°C, adjustable to 1°C|
|EN 61010-1 3rd Edition, IEC 61010-2-020 3rd Edition, IEC 61010-2-101 3rd Edition, EN 61326-1 Class B, EN 61326-2-6, EN 62304, EN 62366, EN ISO 14971, EN ISO 13485|
|99 hours 59 min 59 sec (1 sec increments)|
|Sorvall BP 16 Centrifuge|
|DuraFlex high torque brushless drive technology|
|2 years unit, 5 years power-train (motor shaft and drive), 5 years refrigeration|
|11 accel, 12 decel, multiple emulation profiles|
|39.9 x 32.1 x 35.4 in. (101.5 x 81.6 x 90.0 cm)|
|Energy efficient, less waste|
|Blood Banking Centrifuge|
|7,187 x g|
|UL, FDA listed, CE Marked for Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC|
|200/208/220/230/240 V ±10% 50/60 Hz, Single Phase|
|Refrigeration off when door opens, Eco-Spin windshielded rotors|
|Multilingual selection, on-board training videos, user logging, user lock-out, automatic door opening, automatic rotor ID, on-screen display for imbalance, over temperature, stainless steel chamber, guidance display for error messages|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok