Quidel Sofia Analyzer
Small bench top analyzer that uses advanced fluorescence detection with an ultraviolet LED energy source. Sofia 2 Fluorescent Immunoassay Analyzer collects hundreds of data points on the test strip contained inside of a Sofia FIA Test Cassette.
Supplier: Quidel 20221
Order Info: Order eligibility is based upon executed contractual agreement. Please reach out to your Fisher Healthcare Account Representative for more information.
- User interface - Intuitive, fast, and easy to use interface allows operators to quickly run patient samples or navigate stored data
- Objective, automated results - Eliminates operator to operator variability often associated with interpreting visually-read test results. Results are displayed on-screen, printed, and/or sent to Virena effortlessly
- Data Management - Results can be reported and stored in multiple ways to meet your data management needs: USB storage provides PC storage and analysis capabilities, optional printing on an external printer allows for storage of hardcopy results which may enhance post-analytical processes, Test, QC, and Calibration results stored on-board, Virena wireless connectivity
- Fluorescent technology - Optimized performance
- Two development modes - Offers flexibility by accommodating specific work flow demands
- Walk away automation - No need for operator to wait for results
- Security - Sofia offers supervisors the ability to set access rights by operator to prevent unauthorized use or use by untrained operators
- Barcode technology - Reduce time and errors associated with manually recording patient and operator ID
- Connectivity - Reduce time manually recording test results. Connect to many of existing information systems
- Battery - Can be used anywhere testing needs to be done
Order eligibility is based upon executed contractual agreement. Please reach out to your Fisher Healthcare Account Representative for more information.
|-20°C to +55°C|
|Small Bench Top Analyzer|
|Paper roll, 4 AAA batteries, 1 AC power cord, 1 DC power cord|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok