Thermo Scientific™ Snap Cap Low Retention Microcentrifuge Tubes
Improve sample recovery by significantly reducing surface binding with these tubes that do not have additives or coatings.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3434
Improve sample recovery by significantly reducing surface binding with Thermo Scientific™ Snap Cap Low Retention Microcentrifuge Tubes. Viscous liquids and costly reagents retained in a microcentrifuge tube effect assay accuracy and precision. With no additives or coatings, these tubes — available in 0.6mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL sizes — offer maximum sample recovery by significantly reducing surface binding.
- The duckbill cap reduces the pressure required to open the tube with a wider contact surface, yet ensures the cap will remain closed during centrifugation
- Low retention properties are not achieved by a coating or plastic-embedding processes, ensuring that samples will not be contaminated from these additives
- Tubes will remain closed during centrifugation yet open easily with one hand as needed
- Tubes are available in amber to protect your light-sensitive samples
- Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference
- A variety of packaging options are available to help with contamination control in the lab
- For stringent sterility requirements, individually wrapped sterile tubes are available
- Color options, in addition to natural and amber, are red, blue, green, yellow and violet and a mixed color packaging
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene, these microcentrifuge tubes ensure sample integrity during boiling, freezing and centrifugation
- Sterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, bioburden and endotoxins
- Nonsterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens
Daily laboratory usage including centrifugation and short-term sample storage
|2.0mL Graduated, Nonsterile|
|25,000 x G|
|Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogens|
|50 tubes/ bag, 10 bags/ unit, 10 units/ case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok