3B Scientific™ Six-Part Bonelike™ Human Bone Skull Model - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Study the bony structure and the complicated anatomy of the human skull. The 3B Scientific™ Six-Part BONElike™ Human Bone Skull Model brings the realism of human anatomy to any classroom.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ A281
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- This BONElike™ skull model brings the realism of human anatomy to any classroom
- The BONElike™ Skulls are made of a new material that allows an absolutely natural reproduction of even the finest anatomical structures of the human skull for the first time
- Bones made of 3B BONElike™ look real, have an absolutely natural feel and are almost exactly the weight of a natural bone
- This version represents a complete midsagitally sectioned skull. The skull-cap can be disassembled into 2 halves as can the base of skull
- The nasal septum and the complete mandible are also removeable
- To demonstrate masticator movement, the lower jaw is mounted flexibly
- An excellent skull to study the bony structure and the complicated anatomy of the human skull
|6.3 x 5.3 x 8.1 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok