Eurofins Genomics SimpleSeq DNA Sequencing Kits
SimpleSeq DNA sequencing kits provide a simple, fast, and convenient way to order and use DNA sequencing reactions
Supplier: Eurofins Genomics DNAPBC96
The kits include barcode-labeled tubes and DNA sequencing reactions — enough for 96 reactions. SimpleSeq reactions can be used one at a time or in batches and are valid any time. Really, we mean it; they don't expire!
- No template tubes to buy
- Easy and secure sample loading — no capping
- No template tube labeling
- Paperless sample submission
- Simple sample submission at https://eurofinsgenomics.com/en/products/dna-sequencing/simpleseq-kits
|DNA sequencing service|
|Barcode labeled tubes and DNA sequencing reaction, enough for 96rxns|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Terms & Conditions
- SimpleSeq DNA sequencing reactions can only be used online at www.operon.com/fishersci; no e-mail or paper submissions can be accepted for the use of SimpleSeq reactions
- SimpleSeq reactions are standard DNA sequencing reactions only and cannot be used for Power Read™, Large Clone, or Primer Walking reactions.
- With the purchase of a 96-reaction SimpleSeq DNA sequencing kit, you will receive 96 2D barcode-labeled tubes to use in submitting your reactions; these tubes are for use in submitting templates only. Primers cannot be submitted in these tubes unless premixed with templates
- SimpleSeq reactions can only be used with the 2D barcode-labeled tubes mentioned above for template submission
- Each tube may only contain one reaction; to use multiple primers with a single template, the template must be aliquotted into a separate tube for each primer
- All sales of SimpleSeq DNA Sequencing Kits are final; no refunds can be given for unused reactions
- 2D barcode-labeled tubes for SimpleSeq reactions cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen