Heathrow Scientific™ Silicone Lab Mat Yellow-Gray/Blue
An economical solution to help keep benchtops clean and safe from stains, spills and wear. Save money by eliminating the need for repeated purchases and disposal costs associated with disposable mats. Made from a durable silicone material that creates a stain resistant washable working surface.
Supplier: Heathrow Scientific™ HS120506
DescriptionWhen the mat is done being used, it can be easily cleaned using any standard disinfectant by simply wiping it, or putting it in a dishwasher and it’s ready for repeated use. Since the lab mat is reusable, it helps reduce waste making it a more environmentally friendly option over the alternative paper mats. The lab mat offers a large working surface that is anti-skid which when dealing with harsh chemicals and delicate glassware helps keep items in place and prohibits the lab mat from sliding out from underneath. The mat’s surface is also noise dampening, reducing sound from the vibration of common benchtop equipment. The lab mat can be used with items such as centrifuges, vortex mixers, hot plates, stirrers, pipettes and so much more. When using the mat with magnetic stirrers there is a designated area with internal metal inserts to keep stir bars from wandering around the working surface.
- Made from FDA food grade silicone
- Ideal for every type of laboratory and more specialized areas such as cold rooms, clean rooms, sterile suites and areas where high sterility is a requirement
- Protects countertops from hot items up to 200°C (392°F)
- General chemical resistance from moderate oxidizing chemicals, concentrated sodium hydroxideChemical resistance: chemically inert and does not react with most chemicals
- Not resistant to many solvents, oils, concentrated acids and dilute sodium hydroxide
- Washable with standard disinfectants in sinks or dishwashers allow for easy clean up for repetitive uses
- Mat can be rolled up for compact storage
- Large Working Surface accommodates benchtop equipment, weigh boats, stir bars, scales, etc.
- Internal Metal Inserts for retention of magnetic objects, such as stir bars, to help keep items organized
- Raised Edges enable liquid retention of approximately 300mL of fluid
- Autoclavable at 121° for 15 minutes
|14 x 23.5 in.|
|Yellow, Gray, Blue|
|Centrifuge, Stirrer, Vortexer, Shaker|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok