SiliCycle™ SiliaSep OT Flash Cartridges, TMA Chloride (SAX) nec
Open-top Flash Cartridges packed with non-endcapped TMA Chloride sorbent (SAX) for purification of weak acidic molecules.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ FLHR66530B95M
SiliaSep OT Flash Cartridges are for use with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments.
- Also compatible with FlashMaster™ systems
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Tight particle size distribution and very good packing with no fines, allowing for excellent separation
- High recoveries and yields
- Reproducible flow rates lot-to-lot
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
- Maximum operating pressure: 60 psi
|Open-top SPE Cartridge|
|Extraction of weak acidic molecules|
|40 to 63 μm|
|TMA Chloride (Tributylammonium Chloride, SAX) nec|
|Polypropylene tube, Polyethylene frits|
|Vacuum Manifolds or Automated SPE Equipment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok