SiliCycle™ SiliaPrep™ Mixed-mode SPE Cartridges, C8/SCX-2
C8/SCX-2 is a mixed-mode used to extract basic and neutral compounds.
Manufacturer: SiliCycle™ SPMR028030B06P
SiliaPrep™ Mixed-mode SPE Cartridges C8/SCX-2 are used for with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments to extract basic and neutral compounds.
- 2 distinct layers of sorbents, separated by a frit
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Tight particle size distribution and very good packing with no fines, allowing excellent separation
- High recoveries and yields
- Reproducible flow rates lot-to-lot
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
|Vacuum Manifolds, Automated SPE Equipment|
|Polypropylene tube, Polyethylene frits|
|Extraction of both large hydrophobic molecules and weak basic molecules|
|40 to 63 μm|
|C8 (Octyl, Dibutyl)/Propylsulfonic Acid (SCX-2)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok