Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MP Biomedicals™ Serum, Rabbit, Sterile
Serum, Rabbit, Sterile
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 0219135791
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Rabbit serum is a component of blood obtained from a rabbit that contains blood plasma without fibrinogen or other clotting factors.
- Rabbit Serum Combine with BSA to use as a blocking serum in immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry.
- In immunohistochemistry, antibodies are used to detect the presence and abundance of certain antigens in a given tissue sample.
- The use of a blocking serum such as rabbit serum is important because it prevents nonspecific binding and interaction between the antibodies and non-targeted antigens.
- Rabbit Serum is also a common component in media used to maintain cell culture.
|10 x 100 mL|
|6.5 to 8.0|
|Store at -20°C.|
|4.0 to 7.0 gm/dl|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok