Cytiva Sera-Xtracta Cell-Free DNA Kit
Sera-Xtracta Cell-Free DNA Kit for the efficient extraction and purification of cell-free DNA (cfDNA) from plasma.
Supplier: Cytiva 29437807
Designed to select for small-fragment cfDNA while minimizing genomic DNA contamination, Sera-Xtracta Cell-Free DNA Kit offers efficient extraction and purification of cfDNA from plasma. High yield and sensitivity make the kit well-suited for applications such as cancer diagnosis and monitoring where sample is precious.
- Efficient recovery of small-fragment cfDNA in the size range 50-300 bp: capture more cfDNA to increase sensitivity levels.
- Minimal co-purification of higher molecular weight genomic DNA due to active selection of smaller fragments which improves sensitivity in downstream applications.
- Scalability: one kit to cover 0.5 mL to 4 mL input of plasma.
- Efficient extraction: procedure can be completed in less than 120 minutes.
- Ease of use: compatible with molecular biology techniques, including next-generation sequencing (NGS), qPCR, ddPCR, BEAMing and other amplification and genotyping applications.
The method uses chaotropic agents and detergents to disrupt protein components to which the cfDNA may initially bind and to promote the selective binding of this cfDNA to the silica magnetic beads.
Proteinase K is used to digest protein from samples; denatured contaminants are easily removed by subsequent washing of the silica beads with specially formulated wash buffers. Proteinase K treatment is also required to release the cfDNA from plasma derived from blood collected in tubes with cfDNA stabilization, such as Cell Free DNA BCT™ (Streck™) for reversal of the stabilization/release of cfDNA.
The purified cfDNA is eluted in a low ionic strength buffer, at a concentration suitable for most downstream molecular biology applications, such as next-generation sequencing (NGS).
|Proteinase K 2 x 60 mg (dried); SDS 20% 12 mL; Magnetic silica bead suspension 1.6 mL; Binding buffer 2 x 150 mL; Wash buffer 1-AQ 85 mL; Wash buffer 2-AQ 35 mL; cfDNA Elution buffer: 10 mL. All kit components should be stored at room temperature (15 to 30°C). For Proteinase K, once reconstituted, store at 2 to 8°C|
|Minimal higher molecular weight genomic DNA contamination due to active selection of smaller fragments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok