Applied Biosystems™ SeqStudio™ Cartridge v2
SeqStudio™ Cartridge v2 is an all-in-one, easy-to-use reagent cartridge that includes capillaries, universal polymer, buffer, and pump required to run on the SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer System. The universal polymer allows for flexibility to perform Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis on the same instrument, with the same cartridge.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ A41331
- Minimize hands-on setup time with all-in-one cartridge
- Track consumables usage through radio frequency identification (RFID)
- Extended on-instrument 6-month shelf life for cartridge after opening
- Allows for 250 injections or 1000 reactions per cartridge*
- Responsible, simple, no-charge recycling program
* SeqStudio Cartridge v2 is optimized to work with the latest software version for the Seqstudio Genetic Analyzer. Please ensure that Seqstudio Genetic Analyzer is running the latest software before using this cartridge.
|Comparative Sequencing (Somatic Mutations - 10:50), De Novo Sequencing - Low to Mid Throughput, Fragment Analysis (Denaturing), Rare Variant Sequencing, Resequencing, Short PCR Product Sequencing, Short Read Sequencing|
|Capillaries, Universal polymer, Buffer, Pump|
|Store in refrigerator (2 to 8°C)|
|SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer System|
|250 injections/1000 reactions|
|Capillary length: 28 cm|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok