Applied Biosystems™ SeqStudio™ 8 Flex Genetic Analyzer, laptop, SmartStart Orientation, 1-year AB Assurance with Planned Maintenance
The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio 8 Flex Genetic Analyzer offers design improvements and technological advances to the capillary electrophoresis (CE) workflow. This system package includes a laptop computer, 12 months extended warranty with Planned Maintenance, and Smart Start orientation.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ A53791
- The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio 8 Flex Genetic Analyzer offers design improvements and technological advances to the capillary electrophoresis (CE) workflow
- Delivers gold-standard Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis data quality with increased flexibility, easier operation, and cloud connectivity
- Enables researchers to manage their workloads and work/life balance effectively
- This mid-throughput system offers high quality, excellent reliability, and an optimal user experience
- Ideal for researchers who want to work smarter in the lab for ultimate ease-of-use
- This system package includes a laptop computer, one-year extended warranty with Planned Maintenance, and Smart Start orientation
- Seamlessly upgrade to a SeqStudio 24 Flex Genetic Analyzer by a field service engineer to provide additional throughput as workload increases
Features of the SeqStudio 8 Flex Genetic Analyzer include:
- Space savings with true standalone operation; setup, start, monitor, and analyze directly on the touchscreen
- Improve workload management with continuous plate loading and sample reprioritization
- Realize lab efficiencies with remote monitoring
- New, improved capillary arrays for simple and hassle-free handling
- Reduce downtime with integrated remote troubleshooting tools
Easy-to-use data collection software
The data collection software pre-installed on the on-board touch screen computer takes user-friendliness to a new level. It offers an intuitive dashboard design, simplified plate set-up, and embedded self-help videos for common operations so that new users can get up and running quickly.
Four-plate capacity, continuous plate loading, and urgent sample reprioritization provide both the largest mid-throughput capacity and complete scheduling flexibility, translating into extra time in your day.
Our cloud-based Connect platform provides enhanced flexibility by allowing users to set up plate files, monitor instrument and consumables performance and run progress, and even perform some critical instrument functions from anywhere.
Stay connected to your data
The SeqStudio 8 Flex system offers an automated workflow to obtain and share results from existing secondary analysis applications on Connect. These web-based software applications include Peak Scanner, Microsatellite Analysis, NGS Confirmation, Quality Check and Variant Analysis. They are compatible with Mac and PC.
Peace of mind with Smart service
Minimize downtime with premium service offerings for the SeqStudio 8 Flex Genetic Analyzer. Smart Help allows users to contact technical support directly from the touchscreen, without the need to download files or spend time on the phone. Experienced technicians will analyze the request and respond according to the user’s preference (phone or email) and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Smart Remote Support is an immersive collaboration tool that allows customers to show issues quickly and efficiently to technical support for resolution, helping reduce instrument downtime and minimize the need for on-site visits.
High application versatility
Simple workflows, reliable assays and reagents, and intuitive software are available for a broad range of applications, including multiplexed PCR analysis, next-generation confirmation, species identification, STR genotyping, cell-line authentication, dsDNA quality control, plasmid sequencing, and genome editing analysis.
Results you can trust
Well-to-well and instrument-to-instrument data accuracy is achieved with the proven Applied Biosystems capillary electrophoresis technology.
Service plans help protect your investment
- Maximize system uptime with fast repair turnaround time from manufacturer-trained and certified field service engineers (FSEs)
- Extend the life of your instrument and help keep it running at peak performance with annual maintenance service
During the annual maintenance, the FSE will update the software, if required; clean, lubricate, and align relevant parts and optical systems; and perform functional tests while documenting tasks, results, and findings.
|1 year manufacturer warranty and 1 year of field service with PM|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok