Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Positive MIC Plate
Monitor resistance with a complete selection of antimicrobials using the Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Positive MIC Plate.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ YGPN3F
Monitor resistance with a complete selection of antimicrobials using the Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Positive MIC Plate.Monitor resistance with a complete selection of antimicrobials using the Sensititre Gram Positive MIC Plate.
- Plate has fewest limitations for Enterococcus spp. and Staphylococcus spp. versus other automated systems
- Full-range, true MIC readings provide results for better detection of resistance
- Automated or manual read options are available for ultimate flexibility
- MIC plate contains antimicrobic only; broth added at time of test extends shelf life and ensures accurate, easy-to-read results for Gram positive isolates
- Extended 12 to 24 month shelf life and room-temperature storage simplify inventory control
VersaTREK™ and Sensititre products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|H2O (Part No. T3339)|
|MHB (Part No. T3462)|
|Autoread or manual|
|Sensititre Gram Positive MIC Plate|
|Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC)|
|10µL or 30µL* (*Aid in detection of resistance mechanisms for gram positive organisms; see pack insert)|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 12 to 24 Months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok