Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative Susceptibility Testing Plate, IVD format
NEW antimicrobial options for difficult to treat Gram-negative infections in a high-quality, ready to use AST broth microdilution (BMD) plate format, approved by the FDA and meeting the latest CLSI breakpoints.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ YMDRGN2F
- Updated standard format including Cefiderocol and Imipenem/Relebactam
- BMD provides accurate MIC results guiding treatment optimization
- Meets the latest CLSI breakpoints
- Sensititre MIC determination is achieved using direct measurement rather than relying on extrapolated data, thereby providing an accurate MIC result, not an estimate.
- All contained antibiotics also available in customizable plate options, along with access to over 300 antimicrobials, to enable meeting local formulary and Stewardship program requirements
The Sensititre System utilizes gold standard-level MIC accuracy1, providing superior quality and reproducibility for accurate results the first time. Broth microdilution is the reference method for AST, and in many cases 2 the most reliable phenotypic method to guide therapeutic decisions.
|Multidrug-resistant, Gram-negative Organisms|
|Sensititre Gram Negative AST Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok