Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative GN6F AST Plate
Accurately perform ceftazidime/avibactam and ceftolozane/tazobactam susceptibility testing of Gram negative organisms by micro-broth dilution.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ YGN6F
Confidently perform susceptibility testing with Gram negative antimicrobials, including ceftazidime/avibactam and ceftolozane/tazobactam using Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™ Gram Negative GN6F AST Plates. Address your formulary needs with this FDA-cleared, micro-broth dilution plate for antimicrobial susceptibility testing which meets CLSI standards. Obtain true minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) results to both inform targeted therapy decisions for resistant infections with otherwise limited or no treatment options and to support antimicrobial stewardship to preserve effectiveness.
Expand treatment options by performing ceftazidime/avibactam and ceftolozane/tazobactam susceptibility testing of Gram-negative organisms with Sensititre Gram Negative GN6F AST Plates. Generate clinically relevant data, detect emerging resistance, and help guide timely and accurate therapy intervention by utilizing micro-broth dilution.
- Accurate: meets CLSI and FDA breakpoints
- Quantitative: precise MIC results aid informed patient therapy decisions
- Efficient: accurate results the first time, thereby reducing unnecessary testing and protocols
- Flexible: automated, semi-automated or manual read options are available for ultimate flexibility
- Easy-to-store: extended shelf life and room-temperature storage simplify inventory control
The Sensititre System is a leader in AST solutions, offering flexible, customizable testing options for laboratories of all sizes.
- Scalable: flexible instrumentation options designed to be modular in order to meet the unique needs of individual lab space, workload, and budget requirements
- Flexible: over 240 antimicrobials available in extended dilution ranges, access to the newest antimicrobials, and the ability to consolidate AST onto one platform
- Tailor-made: design your own AST panel to meet specific formulary requirements and prescription protocols and to clinicians that are based on real-time trends and local epidemiology
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
VersaTREK™ and Sensititre™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand.
|H2O (Part No. T3339)|
|Gram Negative AST Plate|
|For Enterobacteriaceae and Non-Enterobacteriaceae: 10µL, 30µL* (*Aid in detection of resistance mechanisms for gram negative organisms; see pack insert). For Proteus sp.: 1µL|
|MHB (Part No. T3462)|
|Sensititre Gram Negative GN6F Plate|
|Multi-antibiotic Microtitre Panels|
|10 x Microtitre Panels|
|Autoread or manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok