SEKISUI Diagnostics™ OSOM™ Strep A Test Kit
OSOM™ Strep A Test Kit provides fast results for better treatment—aids in diagnosis of Strep A, preventing the unnecessary use of antibiotics.
Supplier: SEKISUI Diagnostics™ 141
- Simple-to-use - get easy to read results in four easy steps, with no need for additional equipment
- Trust your results - high sensitivity and specificity with results in just 5 minutes
- Easy-to-read two-color results - blue test line and red control line
- Collect and detect - qualitative detection of Group A Streptococci antigen from throat swabs, can also confirm presumptive Group A Streptococcal colonies recovered from cultures less than 72 hours old
- QC Inside™ - two extra tests included no additional charge to run external quality control testing for more confidence in your results
- Made in the USA
|Room Temperature (15°C to 30°C, 59°F to 86°F)
|Streptococcal Antigen (Group A)
|50 test sticks, 50 test tubes, 50 sterile swabs, 1 vial of Reagent 1, 1 vial of Reagent 2, 1 positive control, 1 negative control, 1 instructions for use (IFU), product insert. NOTE: Two extra test sticks are included in the kit for external QC testing.
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 17 months from date of manufacture
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok