Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
SEKISUI Diagnostics™ OSOM™ Mono Test Kit
OSOM™ Mono Test Kit for simple, in-office test for the qualitative detection of infectious mononucleosis with no age limitation on patients that can be tested.
Supplier: SEKISUI Diagnostics™ 145
Safety and HandlingSDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- One test, all ages - no age limit on who can be tested
- Simple-to-use - CLIA-waived (whole blood) with easy-to-read results in just three steps, with no need for additional equipment
- Trust your results - high sensitivity and specificity with results in just 5 minutes
- Easy-to-read two-color results - blue test line and red control line
- QC Inside™ - two extra tests and controls included at no additional charge to run external quality control testing for more confidence in your results
|Room Temperature (15°C to 30°C, 59°F to 86°F)|
|86308QW (Whole Blood), 86308 (Serum or Plasma)|
|Infectious Mononucleosis Heterophil Antibodies|
|Serum, Plasma, or Whole Blood|
|Waived for Whole Blood|
|25 test sticks, 25 test tubes, 25 transfer pipettes, 25 capillary pipettes, 1 diluent, 1 Mono positive control, 1 Mono negative control, 1 workstation, 1 instructions for use (IFU), full-color pictorial procedure for convenient reference, 2 additional test sticks are included for external QC testing|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 year from date of manufacture
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok