Scott Safety™ Air-Pak™ X3 SCBA
Meets requirements outlined in the 2013 Edition of the 1981 and 1982 standards.
Supplier: Scott Safety™ X3314021200101
Designed with enhancements to comfort, hose and wire management, weight distribution, fire ground communications and serviceability.
- Fire ground communications enhanced with the introduction of the AV-3000 HT facepiece, EPIC 3 Communication and optimally positioned “buddy” lights
- “External” HUD for ease in air status updates of the team
- Dual redundant pressure reducer
- Vibralert tactile alarm
- Pak Alert PASS (Personal Alert Safety System) - standardized sound signals man-down situation
- Pak Tracker Firefighter Locator Systems with HHR (handheld receiver) - alerts remote users of man-down situation; directional HHR provides direction for rescue teams
- SEMS II - includes Pak Alert PASS and PAK Alert locator features plus redundant network to carry PASS and low-air notifications, reducing radio traffic
|1981, 2007, 2013 NFPA|
|Gauge and HUD|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok