Scott Safety™ 5.5 SCBA Replacement Carbon Cylinders
Lightweight, carbon-fiber cylinders help firefighters avoid weight-related fatigue.
Supplier: Scott Safety™ 7012471962
For use with 5.5 Air-Pak™ 75 and 5.5 Air-Pak NxG7 SCBAs only.
- 5.5 cylinders have a pressure of 5500 psig
- Constructed of an aluminum alloy inner shell and overwrapped entirely with carbon-fiber, fiberglass and epoxy resin
- Cylinder liner is coated with aluminum oxide to protect against moisture and corrosion
- With valve assembly
- Rated for 30-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute and 75-minute durations based on NIOSH breathing rates
- 75-minute cylinder is ideal for RIT and extended duration operations
Hydrostatic testing to be performed every five years. 15 year life expectancy.
|Rit and extended duration operation|
|111 cu. ft.|
|5.5 air-pak™ 75 and 5.5 air-pak™ nxg7™ scba, snap change cylinder|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok