Sartorius ME36S High Capacity Microbalances
Designed to weigh the smallest sample quantities and meet the highest requirements. Sartorius ME36S High Capacity Microbalances features an exceptionally high weighing capacity of 31g and a readability of 1μg..
Supplier: Sartorius ME36S
The separate installation of weighing unit and display and/or electronic unit not only reduces thermal disturbances, but also delivers absolutely reliable weighing results. By virtue of its unique design, the ME36S display and weighing units are close enough for ideal operating convenience, with optimal spacing for ergonomic handling of microscopic sample quantities.
- Flexible draft shield system with three independently motorized draft shield elements for fully automatic, intuitive operation at the press of a key
- Large, palm-activated keys with intelligent learning function for user-friendly operation of the draft shield
- Backlit, graphical display for consistently bright weight readouts
- Text prompts in plain English (and your choice of other languages) guide you quickly and confidently in configuring the balance
- SQmin function displays minimum allowable sample weight in accordance with the US Pharmacopeia (can be activated by Sartorius Service)
- S.U.R.E. function for dynamic display of the uncertainty of measurement and process accuracy in accordance with German Calibration Service (DKD) standards for continuous monitoring during all weighing routines (this function is activated by Sartorius Service)
- isoCAL: fully automatic calibration/adjustment function with memory for calibration records
- 14 built-in application programs such as differential weighing, statistical evaluation, calculation of weights using a definable factor or equation, air density determination
- Suitable for weighing samples even in heavy containers
- Special versions are available for filter weighing
- Capacity: 31g
- Readability: 1μg
- Repeatability: ±2μg
- Linearity: ±10μg
- Response Time: <10 sec.
- Pan Size: 30mm
|ISO, FDA/USP, GxP|
|14 to 18 sec.|
|5°C to 40°C|
|41°F to 104°F|
|High Capacity Micro Balance|
|70 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok