Revolutionary Science™ Saniclave Series Benchtop Steam Autoclave with Printer, FDA Cleared
Choose an FDA cleared autoclave that sterilizes wrapped or unwrapped solid, mated, hinged or knurled instruments. The Saniclave Series Benchtop Steam Autoclave with Printer provides dependable service at an affordable price.
Supplier: Revolutionary Science™ RSSC200P
- Body made of stainless steel and rugged ABS
- Lightweight and portable design
- Can be used in dry mode to sterilize wrapped or unwrapped instruments
- Digital display of temperature, time and pressure
- Printer access port with Printer
- Under and over temperature alarms along with insufficient water alarm
- Capacity: 10.5 L
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 500 W, grounded cord
- Net weight: 20 lb. (9 kg)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 21 x 13.5 x 16 in.
- FDA approved (K112811), IEC compliant, ST79 approved sterilization cycle, CE marked, ISO 9001:2000, ANSI™/AAMI - ST55 Standard Approved
Warranty and Services
2 Years, parts and labor.
|FDA, K112811, IEC, ST79, CE, ISO 9001:2000 ANSI AAMI ST55|
|249.8°F to 255.2°F|
|121°C to 124°C|
|16 x 13.5 x 16 in. (40.6 x 34.29 x 40.64 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok