Thermo Scientific™ S1 Pipet Fillers
Carry out longer, fatigue-free pipetting with this ergonomically designed pipet filler, for use with graduated and volumetric glass and plastic serological pipets.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 9541
Carry out longer, fatigue-free pipetting with the Thermo Scientific™ S1 Pipette Fillers. These instruments are ergonomically designed and offer simple, efficient pipetting performance, as well as maximum pipetting comfort. Lightweight and cordless, they feature a heavy-duty rechargeable lithium-ion battery that allows approximately three times longer operation between charges than typical units. For use with graduated and volumetric glass and plastic serological pipets.
- Large, backlit LCD display provides visual confirmation of remaining battery charge and speed settings
- Separate aspirate and dispense speed controls provide precise control over pipetting speeds and reduce risk of overpipetting with smaller pipets
- Choose from eight speeds with a simple “+” or “-” to adjust pipetting speed which is displayed on the LCD
Ready When You Need It
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers long runtime per charge while eliminating battery memory problems
- Battery has rapid charge rate of 80% in one hour and delivers up to 15 hours of continuous operation before recharge
Warranty and Services
2-years with web registration
|0.45 Micron Standard (Mfr part numbers 4580560 and 9057)
|S1 Pipet Filler, universal charger, table stand, wall-mounted holder, 1mL pipet support, instruction manual and warranty card
|2 Years with web registration
|100 to 240 V
|Graduated and Volumetric Glass or Plastic Serological Pipette
|1 to 100 mL
|All major brands of glass or plastic serological pipets, 1 to 100mL
|100 to 240V 50/60Hz
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok