Restek™ Rxi™5Sil MS Capillary Columns, I.D. 0.25 mm
Exceptionally inert columns for GC/MS and trace level analyses
Supplier: Restek™ 13623
- Low bleed at high temperatures for high sensitivity and low detection levels
- Excellent inertness for acidic and basic compounds
- Engineered for column-to-column reproducibility
- Crossbound selectivity close to 5% diphenyl/95% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Integra-Guard™ integrates guard column functionality into contiguous tubing with GC column
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Semivolatiles Analysis, Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Phthalates, Phenols, Amines, Organochlorine Pesticides, Organophosphorous Pesticides, Drugs, Solvent Impurities Analysis, Hydrocarbon Analysis|
|-60°C to +330/350°C|
|5% Phenyl/95% Dimethyl Polysiloxane|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok