Thermo Scientific™ RapidFinder™ Salmonella species, Typhimurium and Enteritidis Multiplex Flex Kit
Rapidly detect and differentiate Salmonella species, Salmonella ser. Typhimurium, and Salmonella ser. Enteritidis in a single test with the RapidFinder Salmonella species, Typhimurium and Enteritidis Multiplex Flex Kit.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ A56847
Rapidly detect and differentiate Salmonella species, Salmonella ser. Typhimurium, and Salmonella ser. Enteritidis in a single test with Thermo Scientific™ RapidFinder™ Salmonella Species, Typhimurium and Enteritidis Multiplex PCR Kit.
Confidently test accuracy and speed up your results in as little as 22 to 28 hours and validated workflows for primary production samples. The kits are compatible with the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Food Safety or Applied Biosystems™ Quant Studio 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR systems.
The new RapidFinder Assay Kit incorporates color coded plastics with orientation markings and breakable strip format, colored reagents and pierceable seals to enable an optimized workflow for maximum laboratory efficiency and productivity
The real-time PCR kit enables rapid, simultaneous detection and presumptive identification of Salmonella species, Salmonella Typhimurium, and Salmonella Enteritidis in a single well, with AFNOR (ISO 16140-2) and AOAC-RI validated workflows on a range of matrices including raw and ready-to-eat poultry and pork meat, food production environment samples, and samples from primary production.
- Faster decisions: earlier product release (negative results) and quicker interventions (positive results) due to simultaneous detection (three tests in one) and a reduced time-to-result compared with culture methods.
- Cost reductions: up to 50% consumable cost savings compared with running individual PCR tests for Salmonella species, Salmonella Typhimurium, and Salmonella Enteritidis
- Increased efficiency: save valuable technician time with single, non-proprietary enrichment, ready-to-use reagents, simple sample preparation, and simultaneous identification.
The RapidFinder System is an optimized solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
- Easy-to-use with single enrichment step and pre-dispensed reagents.
- Target specific-colored assay plastics
- Clearly oriented lysis and assay trays
- Color indicator in lysis reagent reducing possibility for human error
Fast and Flexible
- Optimized workflow delivers on-screen results in as little as 16 hours
- Maximum flexibility for operational efficiency
- Test up to 96 samples in each run
- Choice of pierceable seals or caps
- Intuitive, user-friendly software delivers reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
- Actionable data supports fast decisions in a complex product supply chain.
- IPC in every assay for complete confidence in results
The RapidFinder Salmonella species, Typhimurium and Enteritidis Multiplex Flex Kit Kit includes:
- Dynabeads™ anti-Salmonella
- RapidFinder Lysis Reagent 1
- Rapidfinder Proteinase K
- RapidFinder Salmonella Multiplex PCR tubes
- Thermo Scientific 96 well pierceable seals
- PCR Caps
|Includes: Dynabeads™ anti-Salmonella, RapidFinder Lysis Reagent 1, Rapidfinder Proteinase K, RapidFinder Salmonella Multiplex PCR tubes, Thermo Scientific 96 well pierceable seals
|Salmonella species, Salmonella ser. Typhimurium, and Salmonella ser. Enteritidis
|Food & Beverage
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok